TIB - July 1990
- T.I.B. Readership Survey Results
- Taranaki, Wanganui, and Horowhenua Floods - Relief for Farmers and Growers Affected
- Problem Resolution Service — What can it do for You?
- The Right People in the Right Places - How to find the Person you need to see at Inland Revenue
- Inland Revenue Computer Programmes — Would you be interested in a copy?
- Provisional Tax Estimates and Use of Money Interest — Cases that should not have been treated as Estimates
- Joint Assessments and Imputation Credits
- Fringe Benefit Tax Prescribed Rate of Interest — for Quarter starting 1 July 1990
- Public Service Mileage Rates with Effect from 1 July 1989
- Shearers’ and Shedhands’ Allowances from 1 July 1990
In Tax Information Bulletin Volume Two, Number 1, the contact point for voluntary disclosures was shown as Verification Section at IRD District Offices. This is incorrect.
The correct contact person is the Senior Technical Officer (Taxpayer Audit) at each office.
More information on the subject of voluntary disclosures is in the booklet IR 282, “Putting your Tax Affairs Right”, which is available from any Inland Revenue Office.