TIB - April 1992
- Depreciation Changes -
- Part 1 : General Depreciable Assets
- Part 2: 25% Loading on Land used for Farming, Forestry or Aquaculture
- Part 3: 25% Loading On Bloodstock
- Livestock Valuation
- Cyclone Val Donations recognised
- Energy Trading Operators
- Goods and Services Tax Act
- Local Authority Taxation
- Real Estate Salespersons now treated as Self-Employed
- Recent Disclosure Exemption issued by the Commissioner - International Tax Regime
- Persons not required to comply with Section 245W of the Income Tax Act 1976
In TIB Volume Three No.8 there was an article on a recent Disclosure Exemption issued by the Commissioner. Unfortunately, the last line of the article was missed off when it was printed.
The last paragraph should read:
An interest held in a foreign company will not generally have to be disclosed for that year, where that interest is not an “income interest of 10% or greater”, or where there is no requirement to attribute foreign income or loss under the CFC regime in relation to that company and any underlying foreign company.