TIB - December 2013
- BR Pub 13/05–13/06: Income tax – Standard project agreement for a public–private partnership
Legislation and determinations
- Determination DEP86: Tax depreciation rates general determination number
- Order in Council: Income Tax (Minimum Family Tax Credit) Order 2013
Legal decisions – case notes
- Application to suspend bankruptcy pending appeal dismissed by the Court of Appeal
- Commissioner successful in establishing that a section 167(1) trust survives liquidation
- Intention or purpose of one or more trustees attributable to trust as a whole
- Challenge of Commissioner’s assessments
- Trinity investor’s application to set aside the Commissioner’s statutory demand dismissed by High Court
- Application to stay judgment pending appeal dismissed
- Taxpayer’s section 89M(11) application dismissed
In the item “BR Pub 13/05–13/06: Income tax – Standard project agreement for a public–private partnership”, on page 5, under the subheading “Unitary Charge” the bullet points should read:
- The Unitary Charge will be assessable income of the SPV under s CB 1.
- For the purpose of s BD 3, the SPV will derive the Unitary Charge in the income year in which it issues a valid invoice to the Crown.