TIB - June 2019
The Social Security (Cash Assets and Income Exemptions - Christchurch Mosque Attack Support Payments) Amendment Regulations 2019
BR Prd 19/02: Electricity Ashburton Limited
Questions we’ve been asked
- QB 19/03: Provisional tax – impact on employees who receive one-off amounts of income without tax deducted
- QB 19/04: Income tax – provisional tax and use of money interest implications for a person in their first year of business
IS 19/02: Income tax - attribution rule for income from personal services
Legislation and determinations
- Foreign currency amounts - conversion to New Zealand dollars (for 12 months ending 31 March 2019)
- 2019 CPI adjustment to DET 09/02: Standard-cost household service for childcare providers
- 2019 CPI adjustment to DET 05/03: Standard-cost household service for boarding service providers
Reminder: First payment of NRWT under the Non-resident Financial Arrangement Income Rules is due 20 June 2019
CorrectionsThe flowchart in QB 19/03: Provisional tax – impact on employees who receive one-off amounts of income without tax deducted on page 13 is incorrect.
Where the flowchart asks "Is your residual income tax less than $60,000", the arrow to "No use-of-money interest if residual income tax paid by terminal tax date" should be Yes.