TIB - July 2021
- Taxation (Annual Rates for 2020–21, Feasibility Expenditure, and Remedial Matters) Act 2021
- Order in Council – LI 2021/124 - Tax Administration (Direct Credit of Problem Gambling Levy Refunds) Order 2021
- BR Prd 21/03: Zap NZ Limited
Question we've been asked
- QB 21/04: When an employer is party to an employee share scheme, when does an employer's expenditure or loss under s DV 27(6) or income under s DV 27(9) arise?
- IS 21/03: GST – Registration of non-residents under section 54B
- OS 21/01: Income tax treatment of accommodation provided to employees
- 2021 CPI adjustment to Operational Statement OS 19/03: Square metre rate for the dual use of premises
- Kilometre rates for the business use of vehicles for the 2021 income year
- National Average Market Values of Specified Livestock Determination 2021
- Determination FDR 2021/02: A type of attributing interest in a foreign investment fund for which a person may not use the fair dividend rate method.